Here is my best shot of Jupiter to date. This was taken in Tampa, FL. You can just make out Ganymede to the left of Jupiter. I should have done a separate, brighter exposure to make Ganymede more visible and then stitch the two exposures together.
- Imaging telescope or lens: Celestron C5
- Imaging camera: ZWI ASI120MC-S
- Mount: Celestron CG-3 German Equatorial Mount
- Guiding telescope or lens: Celestron C5
- Software: oaCapture, GIMP, Autostakkert!2
- Accessory: Celestron 2x barlow
- Acquisition Time: 02:00
- FPS: 30
- Total Frames Used: 900
- Clouds: 0/5
- Seeing: 3/5
- Transparency: 2/5
- Temperature: ?
- Humidity: ?