The Great Red Spot is visible on the left side of Jupiter. Still waiting to capture the whole thing! I was still playing around with my new camera at this point so the settings were not optimal. My frame rate was far too low, resulting in too few frames and some blurring of the details.
- Imaging telescope or lens: Celestron C5
- Imaging camera: ZWI ASI120MC-S
- Mount: Celestron CG-3 German Equatorial Mount
- Guiding telescope or lens: Celestron C5
- Software: oaCapture, GIMP, Autostakkert!2
- Accessory: Celestron 2x barlow
- FPS: 6
- Total Frames Used: 206
- Clouds: 1/5
- Seeing: 3/5
- Transparency: 4/5
- Temperature: ?
- Humidity: ?